HIC Kitchen Vegetable Scrubber Dishwashing Brush, Bamboo with Non-Scratch Bristles
- Easy-grip knob is varnished to seal out water and protect bamboo; shorter handle allows for a secure grip for more vigorous scrubbing tasks
- Made from varnished bamboo, polypropylene, PET bristles, and PET foam; won’t scratch surfaces
- Cleans dirt from vegetables and fruit; economical, reusable, wear-and-tear resistant for more cleanings with less waste; rinse clean between uses
- Tough on dirt, gentle on delicate surfaces; deep bristles remove stuck-on food bits and grime; safe for nonstick cookware; measures 2.56 x 3.54-inches
- HIC Kitchen’s Round Vegetable Scrubber and Dishwashing Brush for cleaning fresh produce, scrubbing dishes and pots and pans, and so much more
Sold：190 Wished: 14 Followed: 81
HIC’s Bamboo Decanter Brush for cleaning carafes, vases, glassware, and so much more. The longer handle reaches into taller areas easily and allows for added leverage for vigorous scrubbing tasks. The soft yet sturdy foam tip washes surfaces clean without scratching the surface. Economical, reusable, and wear-and-tear resistant for more cleanings with less waste. Hangs for easy storage. Made from natural bamboo and sponge tips, it’s lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood. Safe for use on nonstick surfaces. Although bamboo is technically a grass, its tensile strength is comparable to that of steel, making it extremely strong and durable. It regenerates through a vast root system without need of replanting and boasts a record-breaking growth rate that surpasses any other known plant. For these reasons, bamboo is considered among an ideal alternative material in sustainable-living products. Rinse clean between uses and air dry.